The Ultimate Kendal Weekend For Two
- Return First Class train tickets from London Euston to Oxenholme Lake District in our Private VIP Festival Carriage* for two
- Two nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the 4* Laura Ashley Belsfield Hotel in Bowness-On-Windermere
- Festival transfers - between the train station, hotel and Festival hub
- Weekend Film Passes - including tickets to the Award Ceremony on Saturday night and the ‘Best Of Kendal’ film screening on Sunday afternoon
- Tickets to a UK or World Premiere Film session
- Specialist Session tickets of your choice - choose from Bike, Underground, Mountain Running, Snowsports, Free-flight, Adventure & Exploration or Outdoor Swimming
- A Mystery Session of your choice
- Festival Party tickets for the Saturday night
- A signed award-winning book from the Literature Awards
- Festival VIP Lanyards
- A Meet & Greet reception with drinks
- A Gift Bag each containing sponsor items and Festival merchandise
Kendal Mountain Festival Carriage
New for 2017, we are partnering with Virgin Trains to provide an exclusive First Class carriage for Kendal Mountain Festival goers. Benefits include:
- Pre-boarding ahead of the general public
- A dedicated Virgin Train host to travel with the group
- The First Class catering service
- Complimentary Wifi and spacious seats
DAY 1 - FRIDAY 17TH NOVEMBER
Your reserved seat will be ready for you on Friday morning to kick off your Festival Weekend with a direct Virgin Train First Class service from London Euston to Oxenholme, The Lake District, in our private VIP Festival Carriage.
Met by a member of the Festival Team, you will be transferred directly to the award-winning 4-star Belsfield Hotel in Bowness-on-Windermere to check in with a glass of bubbly whilst soaking up the stunning views of Lake Windermere.
Late afternoon you will be taken to the Kendal Brewery Arts Centre, the hub of the Festival where you will pick up your VIP Pass and Gift Bag. There will be time to explore the acclaimed Basecamp Village, where you can discover what’s new with the latest brands or listen to one of our short, informative talks on the main stage and grab a bite to eat before you take the best seats in the house for a showing of a Film Premiere or if your prefer one of our Specialist Sessions.
To ensure energy levels are recharged for an action-packed weekend, we will transfer you back to your hotel at the end of the evening where you can unwind and enjoy a cocktail or two.
DAY 2 - SATURDAY 18TH NOVEMBER
After a hearty English breakfast with spectacular views over Lake Windermere you will return to the hub of the Festival and be taken to the VIP Lounge where you will receive your Film Pass and tickets for your chosen Mystery Session and/or Literature Talk and Specialist Session (over 6 to choose from). Our Guest Manager will direct you to the venues where your VIP passes will allow you full access, including in our Incredible Moving Picture House cinema!
Early that evening you are invited as our special guest to attend our internationally-renowned Film Awards Ceremony (known as the Oscars of the Outdoor Film Industry), and enjoy the gathering of the best adventure/wilderness filmmakers from around the world. A perfect start to a great social evening.
Whether you then decide to relax at one of the many restaurant choices in town, or grab a quick bite from the Brewery, you can then choose how your evening unfolds. Maybe another film or two, or perhaps the eye-popping action of the Snowsports Night, or an ‘up close and personal’ encounter with one of the Festival stars at a Mystery Session. It doesn’t stop there; your VIP pass will allow you entry to the famous Saturday night Festival Party at the Brewery, an experience not to be missed.
Kendal Mint Cake will be in your gift bag, if at this stage you need a sugar boost! After the party your carriage awaits to transport you back to your hotel.
DAY 3 - SUNDAY 19TH NOVEMBER
The morning after the night before will be a chance to blow the cobwebs away with a free morning where you can take in the beauty of the Lake District with local walks or venture further with a pre-booked excursion, or you might just simply prefer to unwind and enjoy the leisure facilities at The Belsfield.
After your late check-out you will be taken back to Kendal where you
have the choice of catching films you might have missed, chilling in Basecamp listening to explorers talk about their latest adventure, or just absorbing the Festival atmosphere at your own pace before the afternoon ‘Best Of Kendal’ screening, featuring a selection of the 2017 award- winning films.
All good things to come to an end and on Sunday evening, after being immersed in outdoor adventure and cultural diversity you will taken to Oxenholme for your onward journey home where you can sit back, relax with a signed book from one of the literature award winners and start planning adventures of your own!
- The Ultimate weekend costs £995 for two people.
- To book the Ultimate Kendal weekend you are able to pay in full or pay a deposit of £400.00 for two people. If you choose to pay the deposit only, the full balance is due before 30th September 2017.
INTERESTED BUT WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Email or call to speak to our Guest Manager, Zoe Wilkinson who will be able to answer your questions about the Ultimate Weekend.
EMAIL - email@example.com
CALL - 01539 732567
THE ESSENTIAL BITS
- Return train tickets are booked on a designated train and are non transferrable and non refundable. Train times will be confirmed once Virgin Trains go on sale to the general public.
- Travel will be from London Euston on Friday morning and returning from Oxenholme, Lake District Sunday afternoon.
- If there are insufficient Ultimate Kendal Festival Tickets booked, travel tickets will be standard class with the option to upgrade at an additional cost. The difference between the standard class ticket and the costs of the Festival Carriage ticket will be refunded.
- In the event of a change to the schedule by Virgin Trains we will notify you and will alter the itinerary accordingly.
- A confirmed and detailed itinerary will be available once the 2017 programme is confirmed in September.
- All event tickets (outside of the film passes) are subject to availability.
- To book your Festival VIP Package ticket a £200.00 per person deposit is required at the time of the booking.
- The full balance is due before 30th September 2017.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- In the unlikely event that there is a no show, this will result in the loss of the full ticket price.
- In the unlikely event your ticket is cancelled by Kendal Mountain Festival you will be offered a full refund.
- The cost of the ticket is based on a package price. This is a fixed price and no amendments or reductions are available.
- Hotel Room upgrades are available from £20.00pppn (subject to availability).
- Your hotel stay is on a Bed and Breakfast basis. Any room charges must be settled on check-out.
- Where necessary, we reserve the right to make alterations to the published event, programme or itinerary.
- If any further support or wheelchair assistance is required please contact the Guest Manager prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- All transfers are at designated times. If transfers are missed it is the ticket holders responsibility to find alternative transport.
- We recommend you take adequate travel insurance for the weekend.
- The Festival accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of property.