Trail Blaze Weekend
- Two Nights Bed & Breakfast Accommodation at the Riverside Hotel in Kendal for both Friday and Saturday nights on a bed and breakfast basis
- Tickets to the La Sportiva Mountain Running Specialist Session
- Entry into the adidas TERREX Kendal Mountain Festival 10km trail run
- Festival Party tickets for the Saturday night
- Tickets for the 'Best of Kendal' film session on Sunday afternoon or evening
Your Trail Blaze Itinerary
DAY 1 - FRIDAY 17TH NOVEMBER
Arrive at your leisure on Friday afternoon and check in to the picturesque Riverside Hotel centrally located in Kendal and perfectly placed for a run alongside the banks of the River Kent and up to the ruins of the town’s 12th Century Castle. Your Festival tickets will be ready for collection on check-in.
Within walking distance you will find the Kendal Brewery Arts Centre and the acclaimed Basecamp Village, the social hub of the Festival where you can grab a beer, coffee or a bite to eat and enjoy the atmosphere.
DAY 2 - SATURDAY 18TH NOVEMBER
Now in its 3rd year and listed as one of the top ‘50’ races in the UK the Adidas Terrex 10K Trail Run will be under starters orders in the centre of town at 11am. With a great ascent, jaw dropping vistas, hard packed and grassy trails and even some cobblestones to tackle - you will be welcomed back by the crowds with a town centre finish.
With just a short walk back to your hotel, the Riverside Sanctuary Health Club is a perfect way to refresh before heading off to enjoy the ‘La Sportiva Mountain Running Session’. A 2 1⁄2 hour celebration of endurance running in all its forms and glory with top althletes, brands, films and speakers on stage - a sell-out in 2016.
With plenty of places to refuel in the town of Kendal, later that evening you
are invited to enjoy the one-of-a-kind ‘Saturday Night Party’ at the Brewery Arts Centre...a night not to be missed!
DAY 3 - SUNDAY 19TH NOVEMBER
Film is at the heart of the Festival and Sunday provides a great opportunity to see our outstanding programme or book a ticket to one of the other sessions on offer. If a relaxed day is what you have in mind there will be plenty to explore across town and in the Basecamp Village where top outdoor brands will be offering creative insights and demonstrations.
To finish the weekend your Trail Blaze ticket will give you free entry into the afternoon or evening showing of ‘The Best Of Kendal’ featuring a selection of 2017 award winning films screened across seven venues.
INTERESTED BUT WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
CALL: 01539 732567
- The Trail Blaze weekend costs £229 for one person or £329 for two people.
- To book your Trail Blaze ticket you are able to pay in full or pay a deposit of £100 per person deposit. If you choose to pay the deposit only, the full balance is due before 31st October 2017.
- A confirmed and detailed itinerary will be available once the 2017 programme is confirmed in September.
- To book your Trail Blaze ticket a £100 per person deposit is required at the time of the booking.
- The full balance is due before 31st October 2017.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- In the unlikely event that there is a no show, this will result in the loss of the full ticket price.
- In the unlikely event your ticket is cancelled by Kendal Mountain Festival you will be offered a full refund.
- The cost of the ticket is based on a package price. This is a fixed price and no amendments or reductions are available.
- Your hotel stay is on a Bed and Breakfast basis. Any room charges must be settled on check-out.
- Where necessary, we reserve the right to make alterations to the published event, programme or itinerary.
- If any further support or wheelchair assistance is required please contact the Guest Manager prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- We recommend you take adequate travel insurance for the weekend.
- The Festival accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of property.