Breathing life into one of Kendal’s most impressive post-industrial sites, The Factory Kendal is a dynamic collection of creative workspaces and versatile event venues. The Factory is a home for some of the North West’s most exciting artists, creative businesses and ambitious events.
The Factory is home to some of the most talented artists and creative individuals in the North West. Expect the unexpected, be inspired, diverted and delighted – and even head home with some unique artwork of your own. Our professional artists welcome you to their new open studios.
Feast your eyes on a huge range of creative activity from fine art, screen printing, textiles, sculpture, ceramics, furniture, glass design, weaving and much, much more.
Artspace 26 can be found at the Factory.
The Factory Events
- »Abbot Hall Centre
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Malt Room
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Screen 1
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Screen 2
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Studio
- »Brewery Arts Centre Theatre
- »Brewery Playgroup - Brewery Arts Centre
- »Fell Bar Kendal
- »Festival Hostel at the Dojo
- »It’s a secret!
- »Kendal Leisure Centre
- »Kendal Library
- »Kendal Town Hall
- »Kendal United Reformed Church Hall
- »Movie Truck
- »The New Union
- »The Shakespeare Centre
- »Warehouse Cafe - Brewery Arts Centre
- »Waterside Cafe Bistro
- »Wildman Street Gallery