Abbot Hall Centre
This venue is very close and walkable to the Brewery Arts Centre. From the Brewery Arts Centre turn right onto the High Street and walk approx.150 metres. Turn left onto Dowkers Lane and in 10 metres you will see the Abbot Hall Centre on your right hand side.
Abbot Hall Centre Events
Film and literature have always been wedded to the mountains but what about the other arts?
Christopher Donaldson and Ian Gregory explore some of the sensational stories and curious facts about early travellers in Cumberland and Westmorland from the period before the lakes became the Lakes.
Aileen Harvey is an artist whose work focuses on the experience of place.
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Malt Room
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Screen 1
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Screen 2
- »Brewery Arts Centre - Studio
- »Brewery Arts Centre Theatre
- »Brewery Playgroup - Brewery Arts Centre
- »Festival Hostel at the Dojo
- »It’s a secret!
- »Kendal Leisure Centre
- »Kendal Library
- »Kendal Town Hall
- »Movie Truck
- »Shackleton Tent
- »The Factory
- »The Shakespeare Centre
- »Warehouse Cafe - Brewery Arts Centre