Photo Competition 2018 T’s and C’s
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
2. Images from camera phones can only be submitted to the category ‘Your View of the Lake District National park (Smartphone Category)’. These images must have a sufficiently high resolution to allow them to be reproduced at A3 size.
3. Entrants to the Youth Category must be under the age of 18 on the first day of the 2018 festival weekend.
4. Entries are limited to five images per person OVERALL.
5. The competition excludes employees of any of the competition sponsors and their immediate families, plus any person working with Kendal Mountain Festival 2018/19 in either an employed or voluntary capacity.
6. The winners will be selected by our judging panel over the festival weekend.
7. The deadline for entries to the photo competition is midnight on Friday 2nd November 2018.
8. You must be able to provide a high-resolution JPEG file if the quality of the uploaded file is deemed insufficient.
9. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by submitting the photos to the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Kendal Mountain Festival and their partners to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
10. Entries which have previously won a competition cannot be submitted.