Jenny is a professional snowboarder and won Great Britain’s first ever Olympic medal in a snow event.
Taking home a bronze in the women’s slopestyle category, Jenny has become the UK’s most globally respected and successful female snowboarder. A poster girl for Sochi 2014, Jenny became a household name overnight.
Jenny first discovered her love of snowboarding aged 17, after having a free 30-minute lesson on a dry ski slope with her brothers in Somerset, close to her hometown of Downend, Bristol. She then went to the Italian Alps on a college trip and decided that she wanted to pursue the sport full time instead of going to University. After finishing her college exams, Jenny headed to France and funded her season by working as a chalet maid in Tignes, riding whenever she could.
- First ever Briton to win an Olympic medal in a snow event – Bronze medal in Slopestyle at 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi
- Won x3 Winter X-Games in a row – Gold medals in 2009 (Aspen) + 2010 (Aspen, Tignes)
- Surfing! The elusive barrel...almost but not quite moment... #addictive Good vibes at #binginbeach #bali #surfing pic.twitter.com/Y2jWX4EvjX
- Retweet Katie Ormerod: Had my 6th and final heel operation the other day and it was a success! Good news is I’m still walking and as soon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Made it to the bar in Bali kuta just in time #england @stadiumcafebali yeeewwww!!! pic.twitter.com/9QyrouDmW1