Photo Competition Entry
The top contenders will be chosen and all the category winners and runners-up including the Grand Prize - 'The Kendal Mountain Photographer of the Year' will be announced at the Festival Awards Ceremony on Saturday 18th November.
To enter, upload a JPEG file of your photo below. All fields are required - your email address will only be used to get in touch, and will not be published or passed onto any third parties.
Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
- Entries are limited to two images per person OVERALL.
- The competition excludes employees of any of the competition sponsors and their immediate families, plus any person working with Kendal Mountain Festival 2017 in either an employed or voluntary capacity.
- The winner will be selected by our Judging Panel over the festival weekend.
- The deadline for entries to the photo competition is midnight on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
- You must be able to provide a high-resolution JPEG file if the quality of the uploaded file is deemed insufficient.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Kendal Mountain Festival to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.