Kendal Mountain Festival Hostel
Working in partnership with Kendal Judo Club at the Dojo, we are delighted to announce the Kendal Mountain Festival Hostel for 2017.
The hostel is located within Kendal Judo Club, which has been created as a sporting hostel - for national sports camps. The space holds over 50 beds split into dormitories and private rooms. The Dojo is perfectly located for Festival goers. It is situated close to Kendal Leisure Centre, and a short walk to the Brewery and Town Centre.
We are expecting this great value option to sell out fast, places are limited - so book today!
- Male / female dormitories and private rooms
- Male / female toilets, showers and changing facilities
- Central heating throughout
- Bed linen is supplied
- Towels not provided
- Continental breakfast is included, including gluten free options
- FREE on site car parking - a fantastic benefit, as parking is limited in Kendal over the weekend
- 24/7 security
Costs per person on a bed & breakfast basis:
Stay 3 nights - 16th, 17th and 18th November 2017 for only £90
Stay 2 nights - 17th and 18th November 2017 for only £60
Single night occupancy unavailable