Kendal Mountain Festival Hostel at the Dojo
We are delighted to announce for 2017, the all new Kendal Mountain Festival Hostel, working in partnership with Kendal Judo Club at the Dojo.
With over 50 beds to accommodate Festival goers over the weekend, places are limited and reserved on a first come, first served basis - so book today! Accommodation in Kendal sells out over the Festival weekend, so don't miss this great new space.
We have even gone one step further with this amazing deal and have included continental breakfast to ensure our guests refuel for this must-do weekend on the edge of the Lake District.
The Dojo is set up with:
- 2 x female dorms each sleep 10 1 DORM FULL, THE OTHER SELLING FAST
- 2 x male dorms each sleep 10 SELLING FAST
- 2 x private rooms each sleep 4 STILL AVAILABLE
- 1 x private room each sleep 6 STILL AVAILABLE
Costs per person on a bed & breakfast basis:
Stay 3 nights - 16th, 17th and 18th November 2017 for only £90
Stay 2 nights - 17th and 18th November 2017 for only £60
Single night occupancy unavailable
- Male / Female toilets, showers and changing facilities
- Central heating throughout
- Bed linen is supplied (guests to make own beds)
- Towels not provided
- Continental breakfast is included, including gluten free options
- FREE on site car parking - a fantastic benefit, as parking is limited in Kendal over the weekend
- 24/7 security
Book online - your reservation will be confirmed after payment.
Enquiries to Mike Liptrot - +44 7708968194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dojo is perfectly located for Festival goers. It is situated close to Kendal Leisure Centre, and a short walk to the Brewery and Town Centre.
Address: The Dojo Parkside Business Park, Kendal LA9 7EN