Welcome to Kendal Mountain Festival
Presented by Blacks
Kendal Mountain Festival is an award-winning and the most diverse event of its type in the world. Our vision is to inspire more people to explore, enjoy and represent mountains, wilderness and their cultures.
We host a highly respected international film competition, a packed lecture programme of guest speakers, filmmakers and athletes and crucially it’s the main social gathering for outdoor enthusiasts. We have thousands of visitors from home and overseas, hundreds of film screenings including high-profile premières plus plenty of special guests making this a must-do long weekend in The Lake District.
So please stay in touch, sign-up for our newsletter, become a 'Friend of KMF'. Keep an eye on our website for the latest news during 2016 plus our upcoming worldwide TOUR dates.
- With @thornbridge checking out KMF ale for 2016. Oh yes. #happy&hoppy with @lavalad @ascentmktg @p_scully pic.twitter.com/nFaN6Vk3yb
- Big applause to @AlexHonnold & Colin Haley on the 2nd ascent of Patagonia's Torre Traverse in a record 20hrs 40mins bit.ly/1PSsA2V
- A beautiful short film on the KMF Tour in China by the talented @maiamedia vimeo.com/153747082
- ENTRIES NOW OPEN! Enjoy mesmerising jaw dropping vistas at our famous 10K Trail Run To enter bit.ly/1E1eWPm pic.twitter.com/m1A0OKDnGF
- Thanks @santacruzbikes @Hopetech @fivetenuk @sealskinz @GreatRock @BlueSteelSnC @GoWhereScotland £1400 raised!! pic.twitter.com/1z7Tb9MZLT